This is cool. I’m going to be moderating a panel of social media experts at the Social Media FTW Fall Conference.
These are three people who will present their unique perspectives on using social media and answer your questions. Let me introduce the panel to you:
- Alexandra Munier is the blogger responsible for Broke 207 and writes for many other online publications about what it’s like to live in Maine. She can show you the value of being more human in social media.
- Tobin Slaven is the founder of Mobile Marketing of Maine, which focuses on using mobile, social media, and video marketing to help businesses build an audience, rather than rely on buying advertising. He has a lot of expertise in using mobile in social media.
- Sean Wilkinson is the principal of Forge (which is becoming Might & Main), a Portland design and branding firm, the president of AIGA Maine and on the board for PICNIC Music & Arts Festival. So he’s a great resource for learning more about branding and social media.
And then there’s me. I will be guiding the discussion. I’m interested in using social media to share expertise. That’s something that all three of the panelists can help explain.
What do you want to know?
The four of us are in the introductory phase. Getting to know each other. Figuring out how much time we have. Soon we will be tackling what we will be discusssing.
This is your chance to let us know what you want to know by:
- Asking your questions in the comments.
- Contacting @CarlNatale on Twitter (Use the #FTW2011 hashtag to get attention from other conference presenters and attendees)
- Posting it in my Inspiring Commerce Facebook page
Do you want a discount?
You will be able to see a lot of great presentations. So I’m going to help you get a cheaper ticket. When you register for Social Media FTW 2011, click on the link “Enter Discount Code” and type “carlnataleFTW” in the box to get $25 off the price of admission.
I hope to see you there.