Why we buy
Basically we are trying to improve our lives. We look for tools that help us live better.
- Buy a car that enables you to live where you want while working where you want.
- Buy books, movies and music to make your free time more enjoyable.
- Buy food that makes you feel better.
I’m not sure if you want to say these are wants or needs. Doesn’t really matter in this context. What you need to remember is that these desires or needs are motivated by emotional triggers. But that’s why I created the Expensiccino blog.
How do you help people improve their lives?
This is your mission. To help people reach their goals. Your niche covers specific goals.
As a business, your job is to sell the tools and solutions people need to fulfill those self-improvement goals.
Why your blog should be an instruction manual
This is how you become a hero. Start giving people information on how to improve their lives.
Specifically, publish helpful content that applies to your niche.
- Explain the problems that your products can solve
- Show techniques people can use to improve their situations
- Help them find what they need to reach their goals.
People search for their problems not your business
You need to do this because people are searching for solutions that help improve their lives. By concentrating on those improvements, your content stands a better chance of being found by search engines.
It’s also content that will help you gain a reputation of being an expert. Or authority. Doesn’t matter what we call it. What matters is how people see you.
Being helpful is probably the best thing you can do for your business.